Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ah the small things

A couple of little things that I enjoyed on the weekend and put a smile on my face.

1- Seeing my $8 rip off shoes I got for Thailand in Overlands for $ 100. Everything is exactly the same except the brand on the inner sole. Ah I love the way my pretty white shoes look in the grass. I feel like a kid again, so giddy with silliness and filled with joy.


2- The comforting Autumn clouds. They are always so full and crisp against the tinkling, streaming sun light at this time of year.



I hope you all had lovely moments like these in your weekends xxx Ah the small things

2 comments:

B said...

1. plastic bags with elastic on the top to seal them are a far cheaper form of footwear.

2. autumn?

B said...

ohhhhh, odd replying method. Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, someone's bound to find bin liner shoes cute, no?

Forgot the equator thing.