Sunday, May 10, 2009

being a home maker


I was emailed this cut out from the 50’s after I mentioned that I spent my weekend doing wholesome things; cleaning, baking, cooking, sewing and crafts. I may have also mentioned my love for ironing... probably not wise when working in an office...

My old flat mate and I use to joke about how we would love to be house wives, but only out of choice. If we were ever told we had to be we would through our iron’s aside and march into the work force J I can’t believe this kind of thing was actually in a magazine, it seems ridiculous.


1 comment:

Abdallah Anwar said...

Was that an Ad or an Article? Also I wanted to make sure you saw this. you might think it's pretty funny.

A.B.
http://insidethatad.blogspot.com/2009/05/lebron-kobe-just-do-it-puppet-style.html