Thursday, February 19, 2009

fatso


You may have seen the fatso TV adds that are on at the moment. I am rather stoked to hear about this service as one of my New Year’s resolutions was to watch films. So far it hasn’t been working out too well as once I have got home from work , had dinner and a shower I sit down to realise that nothing on the 365+ channels interests me. I can’t be bothered to walk down the road to the DVD store and then decide what I want to watch so this option is perfect!

Fatso allows you to “Create a list of DVDs you want to watch” and they will send them to you free. “Once you watch a movie send it back in one of the Freepost return envelopes to receive the next available DVD from your list.” You can choose all different types of plans allowing you to keep up to 6+ DVD’s at once. “How many you watch depends on how quickly you view and return your DVDs! There are no due dates or late fees.”

It’s sounds like the perfect service for the rainy months ahead as well! At the moment fatso are doing a free 2 week trial. I’m defiantly going to give it a go starting with a few documentaries I missed at last year’s film festival!

No comments: