Thursday, February 12, 2009

the subway of sushi


I will admit that when I saw this I was disgusted! I couldn’t imagine anything worse* sitting in my stomach and digesting into something that would probably look the same when it came out as it did when it went in.
But today I was in the area of the new QQrice store on Dixon street so thought I’d give it a nudge. I would like to point out that it is extremely delicious and probably the best fast food I have ever had!
Basically it’s a rice ball filled with your choice of fillings. You get to choose from 6 different rice varieties and whatever you get you have to make sure you get crispy caraway inside it. It is the most tasty thing ever! It ticks all the boxes, carbs, healthy, value for money and meaty, yum, yum, yum!!!

Sorry to my co worker Megan, I laughed at her funny lunch yesterday and probably made you feel like the kid with egg sandwiches.

* Actually I can, most of the stuff on this site! I have never felt so sick in my life! Warning it is extremely graphic!

No comments: