Sunday, February 1, 2009

people should have to have a license to have children!

This makes me sick! A single women has just given birth to octuplets, in America (where else). She now has 14 children under the age of 8! She is now in the progress of setting up meetings with the media; including Oprah Winfrey, and Diane Sawyer, who presents Good Morning America, seeking $2 million for the interview!
This makes me almost spew in my mouth a little. People who use their children for financial gain should not be allowed to have children. If they are in no financial position to have and care for a child they shouldn’t! This is unacceptable and I am outraged*! How could the Doctors stand by and let this happen. It disgusts me that a women has given birth to octuplets in the first place, it’s so disrespectful to ones body. But for the women to be single, in uneasy financial position and using the opportunity to help her career of wanting to become a television presenter! That is spew my guts out kind of stuff!

* You may notice this from my excessive use of !

No comments: