Monday, March 23, 2009

just so dam honest


Last night was one of my co-girl guide leader’s last night as she is off organising the final touches to her weeding before she gets married in a few weeks.

I got the girls to all write a card that we gave to her last night. When I went to add my bit I couldn’t help but laugh at a few of the star words of encouragement and advice the girls gave for Rainbow Owl’s big day.

“I hope you eat lots of cake”
and
“Have a great Wedding Rainbow Owl; I hope ya don’t get dumped!”.

Hahaha, I love these kids, they are great and just so dam honest. I’m very much looking forward to going on camp with them this weekend! I can’t wait to hear some of these classic calls
, though being out of cell phone coverage with only girls to talk to might be a struggle.

Rainbow Owl we will all miss you at our meets over the next month. Good luck for your special day we will be thinking of you and Mr Rainbow. xxx


SOURCE: weheart it

1 comment:

SLICE magazine said...

Blog Crush Update:

http://slicemagazine.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-crushes-weve-entered-into.html