Wednesday, March 4, 2009

flack tack



I have been flat tack this week so didn’t get around to the Tuesday crunch post. So I have done it today. I initially just wanted to have a closer look at this picture when I visited today but when I went to return to the image I really wanted it has disappeared. There for I felt like had to put his one up otherwise it wouldn’t truly be from pg 254 and I don’t like to break the constraints I have created.
Also I have to agree with this image. As much as I love my life and I never have enough time to do all the things I want, I would never like to live forever! I think this is because I my laziness would get in the way, I would constantly be putting things off; I work better with deadlines like the end of my life. But I would like to point out that is not a reason to start smoking! Yuck!

SOURCE: wehearit

No comments: