Wednesday, June 3, 2009

recording travel

Today I came across The Interview Project (c/o my creative director). Basically it’s a team of guys travelling around the US over 70 days and interviewing people that the meet along the way. The explanation behind the project is a bit weak, well really it’s limp and piss pour but I think that i”m drawn to it because it’s about people, their experiences, hopes, dreams and thoughts. And I love the individual.



It reminds me a little bit of this post by daydream lily on the disposable memory project (pics above)– where people are leaving disposable cameras around the world, taking photos, passing them on and then sending them back to their owners to be printed and posted. Well kinda the same but not really, just similar concept of recording travel. But still both very cool ideas... Same, same but different.

1 comment:

Daydream Lily said...

very cool. thanks for the heads up :)
x
Liss